Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Week

     Lydia is feeling much better.  She still has a slight cough and a little congestion but other than that, she's good to go.  She got to visit some more with Aunt Whitney this weekend.  And Aunt Whitney bought her another outfit while we took a facinating trip to the Gilmer WalMart.  I really should have had my phone out, I could have contributed atleast 6 good pictures to the People of Walmart webpage. 
     Tomorrow night I'm going to Tyler to have dinner with some old friends while my mom watches Lydia.  It'll be nice to get out of the house for a while.  Then Wednesday I'm going to go to Mineola with my mom and grandmother to get some cross stitching supplies.  I know you're jelous.  Thursday Mrs. Colette is coming to Gilmer to pick me and Lydia up and bring us to Tyler for some fun baby play dates.  Then later on that day my mother-in-law is going to pick us up and take us to her house to stay.  Then last, but definitely not least, Kevin is coming to Tyler on Friday.  YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! for Kevin coming to Tyler. I miss my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you and Lydia are glad Kevin is here and I am so glad all of you are getting to spend time with the Skinner's, but I sure do miss y'all!! Today is Sunday and it is the first time I have been able to go into the rooms where y'all stayed. The pack-n-play is put away for the next visit and all the blankets are clean for Lydia's floor palet. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete