Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sick Baby

     Poor little baby girl is sick.  On top of that she doesn't want to nap and is selective on when she wants to eat and how much.  So therefore, it's been a trying week.  The last couple days she'll be acting and looking extremely tired so I'll put her in her crib.  An hour or so later she's still not asleep.  She chewed a pretty big dent in her crib while we were waiting on her to fall asleep.  Kevin walked in her room and said she had paint chips all over her face.  She has chewed on her crib before and just gnawed a layer of paint off.  But this was down to the wood and into the wood.  I think she's part beaver.  There's a spot where her top and bottom teeth chewed through it.
      Yesterday we introduced whole milk into Lydia's diet.  We only replaced it with one feeding for now and will increase it slowly.  She didn't have any reaction to it thank goodness.  We are on our way to not buying expensive formula anymore and not spending 20 minutes washing bottles everyday.
     Lydia will be 11 months old next week.  I can't believe I'm about to have a 1 year old.  Sometimes I still feel like I should be a teenager.  And then I remember that my age rounds up to 30. 

1 comment:

  1. poor Lydia! Poor mommy! I'll pray for Lydia's health and your sanity.

    ReplyDelete