Lydia has become a pro at crawling in and out of her pack and play. At first she would try to crawl out and fall face first into the carpet, so we had to put a pillow at the opening. But not anymore
She has started doing this new thing where she opens her mouth and looks surprised. Sometimes she opens her mouth big and sometimes she barely opens it. I guess it just depends on her mood.
I'm still not sure on the color of her eyes. In this picture they kinda look greenish. But they don't always look like that.
Yesterday I drove her around the house in her toy box. She enjoyed it.
Trying really hard to reach her walrus toy.
I thought this picture was cute because her thigh rolls are side by side. It's almost like they're smiling. She stands really good and every once in a while she stands by herself for a few seconds without hanging onto anything. But I still think it's going to be a while before she's walking.
On a completely different note, I locked my husband out of the house last night. It was an accident, I promise. Kevin started his ER rotation on Monday and has been working from around noon to midnight. It's a habit of mine to lock the door in our kitchen that leads out to the garage. So I accidentally did that last night and went to bed. Then I woke up to a tapping noise, I didn't know what it was, and I saw a really bright light outside through our bedroom blinds. It was 12:45am and I knew Kevin should either be home already or any minute. So I got up and peeked in the living room to see if he was home. I went back to bed and saw my phone lit up, I had just missed his call. Then I noticed that he had called 4 times and left a voicemail and text me. And it hit me, "Crap, I locked the door." He had be home for about 15 minutes and was trying to wake me up. I guess I was sleeping hard. I felt horrible and still do.
I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. No, wait, that's wrong. Either way, that last story about locking poor, cynical Skinner out of the house is kinda funny, though I know that if that had happened to Stephan, he'd be pretty angry.
ReplyDelete