Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Is Coming!

     Well we got our tree set up, stockings hung by the fire with care and I just got done finally ordering Christmas cards.  I think they're gunna be pretty cute.  Two of the pictures below are on the card.  Which ones you might ask?  You'll just have to wait till you get one in your mailbox.  We didn't do professional pictures this year, or even a family picture.  I wasn't very motivated to send out cards and it's hard to get the three of us dressed to sort of match and have someone take our picture.  So I just quickly took a few pics of Lydia the other day and decided to use those.
     Kevin is currently finishing his last shift at Mother Frances.  He'll be done with PA school in one week!  Our two year adventure is finally coming to an end.  God has blessed us so much.
     Lydia did the cutest thing tonight.  I had her clothes on the floor from bath time and I was picking them up to put in her hamper.  She grabbed her shoes which were also in the pile and carried them to her dresser, opened the correct drawer and put them in.  She was such a big help.  It was really sweet.  She does something new everyday to show me how smart she is.

For your viewing pleasure:








2 comments:

  1. Hi! Aubrey, these pics are adorable! and I know it was a hard decision of which one to use!! Please tell Kevin congrats! for me. He's going to do great! Happy:) Holidays~ and Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete