I have such big plans for our little family for the next couple years. Lord willing we will move out of here at the end of June. Not sure if Lydia and I will move with daddy to Arkansas and Oklahoma for his rotations or just move to East Texas. I don't want Kevin to be away from his baby girl for too long. Then toward the end of the year we should definitely be back in E TX. Just not sure where we are going to live. Either with family or I'd like to find a furnished place for us to rent temporarily. Then comes the year 2012. I'm looking forward to that year. Maybe a new house, furniture, being around family and friends all the time and maybe having another baby. :) I never thought I would be so eager to get pregnant again, but if I could right now I would. But I can't. So maybe at the end of the year. Kevin said he heard stay at home moms get the baby bug faster than working moms. I guess it's true. It's going to be so nice to have family and friends around all the time for the next little Skinner. It's going to make such a big difference. I'm also looking forward to going back to Sylvania. I'm saying all this and we'll probably end up moving to Austin or something. I hope not, but you never know.
Lydia woke up last night just screaming and crying. It took a few minutes to calm her down. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe she got scared somehow. That's never happened before. I did enjoy holding her and calming her down. Other than that she's doing great.
I'm not sure if I already mentioned it, but I have started to pack up the house already. I know, it's a little premature but it's stuff that we don't use. I've only packed two boxes. That's two less boxes we have to pack up come June. :) Can you tell I'm eager to move back home?
The DuToit clan is planning on heading this way next week for a little birthday bash. My birthday is on the 27th and Colette's is on the 29th. 4 years apart of course. I think Colette is the older one. :) That should be fun, I'm looking forward to it.
what what! check out that stellar shout-out!
ReplyDeleteyou bet your sweet bippy this will be fun! And I too am looking forward to ya'lls return with great interest and anticipation.
I can't wait for ya'll to move back! Maybe the Johnson's can tag along next week? Wonder what Dr. Harris would think of that? :) Miss ya'll!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your doctor won't mind Ashley.
ReplyDelete