Well I cut all my hair off yesterday! I'm pretty sure it's the shortest it's ever been. Don't worry, there were no sheers needed. I really like it and so does Kevin. I didn't tell him I was going to get it cut. I left the house and when I came home he was feeding Lydia. He looked up, looked back down and then did a double take. I didn't tell him I was going to get it cut cause I knew he was going to try and talk me out of it. So I decided to surprise him instead.
I think Lydia's cold is slowly getting better. I don't have to suck her nose out near as much as I have been. She still has a mild cough that wakes her up at night, but it's not too bad. She's still sleeping pretty good for a sick baby. She's sitting up so good now. She doesn't need any extra support. It's amazing how she just all of a sudden was able to sit up on her own. It pretty much happened over night. Speaking of her growing fast, Lydia will be 6 months old on Saturday! I can't believe it. That flew by.
Kevin is really enjoying his first rotation. The doctor he's with enjoys having students with him and it seems like him and Kevin have a lot in common. He is currently at the orientation for the new 1st year students (voluntarily). He is now one of the envied 2nd year students. Yay! Well it's time for dinner. Adios amigos!
How can you have this cute new haircut and not even post a picture??? :)We loved seeing ya'll last week!
ReplyDelete