Well folks, I think I'm going to have to buy a poncho. Not for rain, but for Lydia's bath time. She thoroughly enjoys splashing the water with her hands and her feet. And in the process she soaks Mommy. Oh well, it's really cute to watch.
Today was her first Valentine's Day. We celebrated by doing nothing. I'm not big on Valentine's Day. I don't think people should feel pressured to get their significant other flowers or chocolate just because that's what you're "supposed to do".
A few posts ago I talked about how she was making this sound when she breathed that sounded like she was choking. Well, she has stopped doing that and has moved on to breathing as fast as humanly possible. It sounds like she just finished running a 1 mile sprint. She does it when she's excited and she opens her mouth really big so you can see her two bottom teeth.
Another thing she does that is really funny...the other night I read her a book that her Aunt Whitney got her. It has mirrors throughout it and cute little characters. It's a really short book, so when I finished that one I put it down and started reading "Her First Bible". While I read the second book she would look around it and look at her mirror book. It's as if she was saying "hey where did the cool book go?". It's probably a situation where you just had to be there to appreciate the humor. It was really cute.
I think it's cute!
ReplyDelete