Kevin and I went and bought a new camera today and put some pics on his computer so I have a few to post on my blog now. Our new camera is smaller than my phone, it's awesome.
The past couple days have been in the 50's so all the snow is finally beginning to melt. There's still a lot left to melt though. We actually got outside and went for a walk with baby girl. I think all the snow will be gone by mid week. We might even see 60 degree weather. Yea!!
 |
On our walk today with the melting snow, trying out our new camera.
|
 |
Eating carrots and then some purple fruit stuff. Carrots are messy!!
|
 |
You can even make certain colors stand out, example...green!
|
 |
...and pink!
 |
| Lydia doing her daily jumping. |
|
huzzah! I can return to my daily viewing of your blog. well done, old bean!
ReplyDelete