Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wind in Your Hair

     Sometimes it gets rather boring playing inside all the time.  So I decided to gather up some of Lydia's toys and head outside to enjoy the weather.  It felt great in the shade.

 I made sure to bring my camera so I could capture her cuteness. 

 You can see the wind blowing her little locks. 

We had fun.  And it was a nice change from the living room.



On another note, I don't know why baby food companies would make their products so messy!  It makes absolutely no sense to me.  Why would you make a product for a baby that crumbles into a million pieces when barely touched.  Beats me.

4 comments:

  1. teehee! the wind gently tossing about her little bitty hairs... too cute.
    Yeah, stupid baby food companies. Might as well let her eat spaghetti by hand. (have your camera around for that one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe the dirty diaper thing?! SO gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Aubrey, Millie told me you blog, but did not know the name. I am so happy to get to see Lydia! She is absolutely Beautiful:). At least I can get to know her through pics., and keep up with what is happening! Have a wonderful sunday!

    ReplyDelete