It's so awesome now that it's not 110 degrees outside. Even when you walk outside at 3 in the afternoon it's not that bad. Lydia and I went for one of our usual morning walks with some friends yesterday and I had to bundle her up a bit. I even brought gloves for her. I absolutely love fall. It is definitely my favorite season. Although this time of year it's a little tricky on how I should dress Lydia. It's a little chilly in the mornings and it's warm by 11.
I didn't have any plans for us this morning but Lydia wanted to go somewhere. I guess she's so used to us going somewhere in the morning she was wondering why we were still home. While I was eating breakfast she walked to the front door and tried to reach the door knob and kept saying "bye bye" and waving like she had places to be. So I quickly got dressed and threw some makeup on and we went to Hobby Lobby. After that, we went and visited Mimi at work and then went and played with Noah and Auntie Coco for a little bit before heading home for lunch and a nap.
I had to keep Lydia entertained while I got ready this morning so I threw her some toys to play with. She likes to play with one of my old purses. She even puts it over her shoulder and says "bye bye".
She was ready to go this morning!
Every girl needs a purse, a guitar and some stacking cups. :)
This weekend Kevin and I are heading to Fort Worth while Mimi and Pawpaw watch Lydia. We will only be gone one night. I don't think I could leave Lydia longer than that just yet. My main goal while we are there is to eat at PF Changs. I love that restaurant!
No comments:
Post a Comment