Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Poor Widdle Baby

     Poor widdle Lydia is sick.  She woke up yesterday morning with a fever and it's pretty much just continued throughout today.  This morning we went up to the clinic Kevin is working at and he checked her ears and throat and they were both fine.  So at least I know it's not an ear infection.  She just looks so miserable, tired and sad.  She normally wakes up in a good mood and I have to chase her around her crib (while she's still in it) to be able to catch her and get her up.  The last two mornings when I've gone in there she's just sitting there and whining and lets me pick her right up, which is very unusual. 


      Can you find Lydia?  Today we got in a little play time between checking temps and drinking medicine.  Her facial expression in this picture is amusing.  It looks like she's saying "really mom, is this necessary".
     And then she wanted to check her own temperature.  She does this with her suction bulb too.  She puts in in her ear and mouth instead of where she knows it goes (her nose).
    
Please keep my widdle baby in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby girl...That has to be the most pitiful face I have ever seen. Can you send that picture to my cell phone?

    ReplyDelete