Here's Lydia and Lauren checking out the HUGE white tigers. Lydia just kept saying "roarrr" over and over. We had a good time and I'm sure we'll go again soon. :) I have a season pass so we will frequent the zoo quite a bit this spring and summer.
Lydia got to play with daddy's mandolin this morning and loved it. She is holing the pick in her right hand and was even strumming it. I figured out if I tell her to say cheese when I'm about to take a picture of her she will smile really well for me.
Here is a picture of our future house. Our offer has been accepted and we will hopefully close on the house in mid May. :)
This morning Lydia wanted to watch a show on the computer so I put on Dora for her and she became entranced. Even her teddy got to watch.
I know I'm a bit biased but isn't she the cutest thing ever!?

No comments:
Post a Comment