Friday, March 30, 2012

Shame On Me!

     Ever since moving back to Texas I have really slacked on keeping up this here blog.  I guess it's because we see everyone more so I figure there is no need.  I will really try this time to be better.  I would add an "i promise" to the end of that statement, but we all know how that goes.
     This morning Lydia and I went to play date.  There were SO many babies and toddlers there.  There were 5 toddlers and 5 babies to be exact.  I thought it wore Lydia out and she would just pass out in her crib and go to sleep, but she's been just talking to herself and possibly her stuffed animals for about 25 minutes now.  As of Saturday I took away her pacifier completely and she has decided to start skipping naps ever since.  She took a few naps this week but it seems to be getting worse.  I just leave her in her crib for a couple hours (when she's supposed to be sleeping) and she just stays in there and talks the entire time.  I would get her out but I don't want that to become a habit.  



She is so cute! 

 A couple weeks ago I went to the Goodwill reopening sale and got all this for $62.  I was pretty proud of my purchases.  I got Lydia a ton of clothes.  And most of them were .99 cents.  

 I've been running with my friend Meredith for about 2 1/2 months now and last Saturday we competed in our first race.  We ran 6.2 miles!  It really was a lot of fun.  I'm hoping to make it an annual tradition.

 Kevin and Lydia came out to see me finish.

 The other day I walked into the "dining room" and saw this.  She is always climbing up into her eating chair and decided to take it a step further and go ahead and climb up onto the table.  It was hard to keep from laughing when I saw her.

Here are Lydia's first pigtails!!  Her hair is getting so long and she is so hot natured like her mama.  I was hoping she wouldn't get that trait from me.  I have a feeling we are going to have pigtails throughout the entire summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment