I got to get out of the house on Friday for the first time in a while. I had a doctor's appointment that morning so I actually put makeup on and normal clothes. Pretty big deal. The doctor said I could get out of the house for a short period of time once a week. So this morning Colette came and picked Lydia and I up and we went to a children's consignment store. I got a brand new sound machine for Owen for $15. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I also got him some really adorable sandals (pic below) for $5. They are his first pair of shoes. They make me want to take him to the beach. Then we all went to Chick-fil-A and let Lydia and Noah burn off some energy on the playground. I could eat at CFA everyday if I had to. I guess I didn't let Lydia burn enough energy on the playground because she decided not to take a nap today. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday so her, my stepdad, Whitney and baby London are coming over to our house to celebrate. It's nice to have things like that to look forward to when you're on "mild bed rest" and don't get to do too much.

Here's Kevin and Lydia watching my favorite show. The Biggest Loser!!
Lydia is ready to go to dance class with Aunt Erin and cousin Maddie. It kinda looks like she's saying the pledge of allegiance.
Here's Owen's new bedding. Isn't it cute!?
Owen's new sandals. ADORABLE!! I can't wait to put his tiny little feet in them! :)
Lydia helped Daddy and Uncle Aaron build our new storage building this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment