Lydia's new favorite thing to do is play ring around the rosey. She'll sing the whole song and run around something till it's time to fall down. I think falling down is her favorite part. She also really likes to lasso things. I think she learned this from watching Go Diego Go. Diego's sister has a magic lasso rope. Except Lydia says passo instead of lasso, which makes it that much cuter. And what's better than playing your two favorite games separately? Combining them of course. She'll "passo" me or have me passo her and we'll play ring around the rosey with our rope. I also discovered the other day that she knows how to say "help me" in spanish. Another thing she learned from Diego. I was squishing her with my knees the other day and she kept telling her Daddy to help her, and then she would say it in spanish. I guess watching so much Diego lately while I'm on "bed rest" has its advantages.
I had another ultrasound on Thursday to check on the placenta previa. And surprisingly the placenta has moved up some. It's no longer on the cervix, it's next to it. I hope this isn't too much info to put in a blog. :) So I might be able to make it to 38 weeks or longer. My main goal is to have a healthy baby who gets to come home the same time as we do. I think it is very possible. He's in the 67% for weight right now, so if he stays in till I'm around 38 weeks I think everything will be just fine.
Since my last post I have turned 29. This is my last year in my 20's. I don't think turning 30 will really affect me that much. Age is just a number and I have never felt my age. I'm still in the mindset that I'm 25 or so.
Next weekend my friends are throwing me a baby shower! I can't wait to see all the cute little boy clothes. It's still weird to think that we are having a boy, but I am super excited and can't wait to hold him.
No comments:
Post a Comment