Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Shower

     Before I get to the baby shower pics I wanted to share this picture from last month when my sister came into town.  Lydia loves her little cousin London.  She is very sweet to her.  I can't wait to see how she is with her little brother.


     Last Saturday my friends threw a shower for me at my house.  They did a great job.  I cleaned up on the baby clothes.  Owen is going to be one great dressed baby boy.  Now I just need him to get here.  More on that in a bit.












Here's my mom with her 2 grandkids (soon to be 3).

Who knew balloons could be so entertaining.  Lydia is still playing with hers today.

     That night after the baby shower I celebrated by checking into the hospital.  :)  Yay!  It was so much fun.  (sarcasm)  And no, I did not have a baby.  I had some bleeding issues all week so we finally said enough is enough and went and got it checked out.  Everything was fine.  I was there for about 24 hours.  I HATE sleeping in the hospital!  There's absolutely no way you can get any descent sleep.
     After my doctors appt today the verdict is:  have a C-section at 37 weeks.  My doctor is going to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks and get Owen's measurements (i guess to make sure he's developed enough).  Which I don't doubt he will be, he's been measuring big this whole pregnancy.  Today I am 34 weeks and 3 days.  That means I could be holding Owen in my arms in just 3 weeks!!  Wow, that's crazy!  I'll keep you updated.

1 comment: