Lydia and Owen had their first bath together a couple months ago and I haven't put them in the bath together since. Between trying to wash them and keeping Lydia from water boarding Owen it took much longer than anticipated.
A lot of people tell me that Lydia and Owen look alike. I don't really agree. I think they look completely different. Here is a pic of the two of them around 8 weeks.
At the beginning of June we all packed up and headed to Houston for my nieces 1st birthday. It was the first time staying in a hotel with both kids. We got a suite so we could put Owen in the "living room" and shut off the doors to try and get some sleep. It didn't go too well, but we survived. The pic above is when we were leaving the hotel. Neither of us wanted to go back down stairs to get a luggage stroller, so we just packed Kevin up from head to toe.
Two little cuties.
A few weeks ago when we were potty training Lydia, I was busy feeding Owen and when I got done I came into the living room to find this. We used the naked approach to potty training, so she is completely naked in Owen's exersaucer. Poor Owen. Oh and Lydia is officially potty trained now!! It's so nice not to have two in diapers anymore.
Here's Lydia at her pirate birthday party.
For Lydia's actual birthday we went to the Dallas World Aquarium and saw some really cool animals and fish.
This is what Kevin got Lydia for her birthday, a fairy costume. She wears it almost everyday. She wanted to wear it today, even though it was sopping wet cause I was finally able to get it away from her to wash it.





No comments:
Post a Comment