so I picked them all!! Yesterday Kevin got done at noon so we had family time for the rest of the day. He is really enjoying Pediatrics. I think it really surprised him how much he likes it. I think it helps that he's learning a lot.
Okay, I know I've said this in the past couple blogs, but Lydia is SO close to crawling. I really thought yesterday was going to be the big day. She now picks her legs up and moves them forward when she's in the crawling position. The last step is to put it all together and CRAWL. For those of you familiar with yoga...she's quite good at downward dog. So yesterday we did some yoga together.
![]() |
| Daddy's home early!! Yea! |
Her mini photo shoot...beware, they are cute!







PRECIOUSSSS! I could just eat her up! She is getting so big...I'm so happy that Lauren has her for a sweet friend! I hope that they are close. Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog...I always love reading them! Have a great weekend. We love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she has grown since I saw her last. She's a big girl! I am definitely looking forward to seeing her again! And you too.
ReplyDelete