Yesterday my baby girl turned 9 months old. It went by so fast. We did a mini photo shoot in the backyard to celebrate. She's getting so big, literally. She barely fits in her 12 month clothes. Some are even too small. Guess I'll have to go get her some 18 month stuff. At one of my baby showers last year my sister got her an adorable hot pink jumper. I was SO looking forward to putting Lydia in it. Tried it on her this morning and I had to stand her up just to button the belly part. When she was sitting her belly poked out too far. :( I love my little chubby girl though.
 |
| 9 months old! |
 |
| So cute!! |
Today the family went to Target to get our growing girl a new convertible carseat. The new one goes up to 65 pounds. So she'll probably fit in it till she's 1. :) We also got her an adorable swimsuit for her 1 year birthday party. It's so cute. After that we took Lydia for her first trip to the park. She loved it. She swung, went down the slide and played in the grass.
 |
| Such a big smile. |
uhhh...PRECIOUS! I love those thighs! I could eat her with a spoon!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Those pics are too cute! I just love when they get chubby like that. I love that little outfit in the top pics...MM is too long as well so she didn't get one. :(
ReplyDelete