Monday, April 11, 2011

Ribs!!

     I guess I kinda forgot to post on here that Lydia finally started crawling.  It happened last Thursday.  The day before she turned 9 months old.  She's not extremely good at it yet but it's getting better.
     The weather this weekend was fantastic!  Besides the wind.  It is so darn windy up here.  Makes it really hard to go for a walk when you can barely push the stroller because the wind is pushing it the other way.  But besides that it was great.  Yesterday we had the windows open and the attic fan on.  Got some fresh air blowing through the house.
     This coming weekend is the annual rib fest here in Springfield.  We went last year and plan to go on Saturday.  A bunch of different vendors come together in the Bass Pro Shop parking lot (it's a really big parking lot) and start cooking their ribs.  You get to sample as much as you want!  Then you vote on your favorite.  Plus, last year McAllister's was there with their sweet tea.  Can't get much better than that, ribs and sweet tea.  This year we get to bring little baby girl along to join in on the fun.  She went last year, she just didn't know it.  :)
     I don't have any new pics to post today.  I know you're disappointed. 

2 comments:

  1. I am disappointed! Have a great week sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKE ME!!! I want ribs!! at least send me some! It's so unfair!
    Yay, Lydia crawling!

    ReplyDelete