That's right my friends, Hallelujah! You guessed it, Lydia slept all through the night. She probably fell asleep around 9 and woke up around 7:15 then went back to sleep and I woke her up at 8. It's kinda confusing for me when this happens cause I wake up and have to think really hard if I've gotten up at all during the night. It's hard for me to believe that I got to stay in bed all night long. Then at the same time I think "is she still breathing?". And then I go check on her and sure enough, she is. :) I think this formula is working, it should cause we're paying for it to work.
Something I don't understand is when people see us out and about and ask if she's a girl. Well lets see, her car seat is covered in pink, she has a pink blanket on...yep I think she's a girl. I think they are scared to be wrong and offend me so they want to make doubly sure on the gender. Now I know she rarely ever has a bow on her head but come on, use some common sense. Okay I'm done ranting.
Kevin finished his last lecture this morning. He only has to take two more tests, today and tomorrow. Then it's the start of the clinical section. We will be heading to Texas in about a week. Yay!! I hope Lydia does well while we're there. Hopefully she'll continue sleeping through the night. My goal was to get her sleeping well before we left. I really didn't want to leave her with the Skinner's Saturday night and have her wake them up 10 to 15 times during the night. So this formula better keep working.
I mailed out my Christmas cards yesterday. You should all be receiving one, you faithful followers, now mounting to the extra large number of 4! Well Kevin is one of my followers so I guess he won't be getting one but he has seen them.

No comments:
Post a Comment