Friday, December 10, 2010

Stupid Sweet Potatoes

     Well yesterday was Lydia's first and last time to eat sweet potatoes.  Remember yesterday how I told you she slept all the way through the night.  Well last night was horrible!!!  She was already gassy before I put her down.  She probably fell asleep around 9 and then woke up 30 minutes later.  That is very unusual.  So I pretty much knew then that it was going to be a bad night.  She never slept longer than an hour in a half between waking up.  She was up every hour.  She didn't sleep at all between 4 and 5.  I could tell she was in pain when she would wake up but there wasn't anything I could do about it.  Needless to say it was a miserable night and I will NEVER feed her sweet potatoes again!!  Maybe when she's 20 and out of the house.  :)  So today we are going to have something different to eat and we'll see how she does tonight.  I'm kinda curious to see if she goes back to sleeping wonderfully or not. 
     She has started to open her mouth really wide when she wants to put something in her mouth.  It's really cute.  Anytime something gets remotely close to her mouth she opens up as wide as it will stretch.  Well Kevin is done with sitting in the classroom.  He took his last test this morning.  I think he's going to end up with 5 A's and 1 B.  That's pretty good.  I don't think he expected to do as well as he has when he came into this program.  But he is one of the smartest in his class, if not the smartest.  Not that I'm bragging or anything.  Man I can't wait to move back to Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment