Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Little Better

     Today our little baby girl is 5 months old.  It has gone by so fast.  It's amazing how much they develop in such a short period of time.  It seems like every week she can do something new.  One of Kevin's classmates gave us a cute Christmas outfit for her.  It's basically a Santa suit for a baby girl, and it includes a cute little headband.  It's going to be a bit big on her but it's gunna be cute! 
    Now for my daily Lydia update:  She did a little better last night.  She didn't wake up till 4:45 and that was because her diaper was extremely wet AND dirty.  And on top of that it leaked so she was wet all over.  I think I would wake up too.  It took her maybe 20-30 minutes to fall back asleep and then she woke again at 6:45.  That time it took her a little longer to go back to sleep, but all in all I would call that a pretty good night compared to what she has been doing.  I guess that "special" formula might work.  The only down side to it is she spits up A LOT more now cause this formula is much thinner than the previous stuff we were using. 
     I am mailing out my Christmas cards today.  This is the first time I've been excited about doing that because they are picture Christmas cards.  And if I do say so myself they are adorable.  I posted a few days ago that I wanted a treadmill.  Well guess what?  I'm getting one!  Yep, my mom and step-dad are letting us borrow theirs.  I'm super excited because I enjoy running.  And It's kinda hard to run when you don't have a jogging stroller and it's getting colder every day.  I've been trying to memorize one bible verse a week, this is only my second week at it.  Last weeks was (by memory):  To fear the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, fools despise wisdom and instruction.  Proverbs 1:7.  This weeks is: Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth!  For I am God and there is no other.  Isaiah 45:22   God bless my faithful followers!!  All three of you.  :) 
Well I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture so you'll just have to turn your head.  This was from the other day when we went and ran a few errands.  I love this little hat.   It's so cute.

2 comments:

  1. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why didn't I know that you had a blog!???? :) This totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete