Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Need to Pack!!

     Only two more days till our big trip to Texas.  I need to start packing.  We have decided to drive in on Friday night after Lydia gets her last meal.  The hope is that she'll sleep the whole way and we won't have to let the dogs out to pee either cause they don't go out at night when we're home.  Also, we purchased a PikePass so we don't have to stop at all on the toll ways.  We can just cruise on through.  That will be so much better.
    Well the last couple nights have been about the same.  She wakes up one or two times.  That is so much better than what it used to be like.  We still have her bed propped up to aid with digestion and she's still eating her pricey formula.  But hey, as long as it's working I'll pay the cost.  She's such a happy baby.  She smiles all the time.  She's also talking a lot more.  I'm still waiting on the giggle though.  And she hasn't rolled over yet either.  She knows how to get to her side but she hasn't quite figured out the rest of the way.  She's going to look so cute on Christmas, I already have it all figured out.  I will definitely post pictures. 
    Kevin was up in the attic last night getting the dog carriers and found all our Christmas decorations up there.  I had no idea we had them with us.  I thought we left them in Tyler.  I probably would have put up some decor around here so it didn't look so drab.  Oh well, that's one less thing I have to do when we get back from our trip; take down Christmas decorations. 
    Our dogs treed a couple cats earlier and one of the cats is still stuck up in the tree.  Poor thing, it's been up there for at least 5 hours.  And it's pretty cold outside.  I feel kinda bad, I encouraged the dogs to go outside when I saw the cats in our backyard.  I'm sure it will make it down sooner or later.  I need to pack!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little kitty! Sounds like ya'll are ready to go and have all the details worked out....tell Lydia that Uncle Kev and Auntie Ash are ready for some snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shame on you. just shame on you. that poor widdle kiddy did nothing to you!
    Yay, TExas!

    ReplyDelete