Kevin only has 5 days left in the classroom. CRAZY! Yesterday I read ALL his blogposts (there's really not that many) from when he first started his blog in December of last year. He was talking about how we had 3 weeks left in Texas before we move and he had a few shifts left at the fire department. Wow, I never thought this year would go by so quickly. I hope next year goes by just as fast.
On another note, I really want a treadmill. I was looking at pictures of our honeymoon and noticed my flat stomach. Oh how I miss that stomach. With some hard work and dedication I know I can see that stomach once again. I can't wait till our next vacation, here's a little snippet from our last vacation...
That was last September, it was pretty fun. Our next vacation we'll have a baby girl to bring along. She'll be cute and at an age where she can actually play around. That will be fun. Two weeks from today and we'll be in Texas for Christmas. Hopefully I can get my hubby to update his blog today as well. Deuces.

No comments:
Post a Comment