Saturday, December 11, 2010

     I was finally able to change the design of my blog.  I like it a lot better now.  We have a chance of snow tonight.  The low Monday is supposed to be 4 degrees.  That's right I said 4.  That's cold!!  I baked my husband some cookies to celebrate completing his first year of PA school.  Yay!!
     Well Lydia did a little better last night.  Didn't wake up near as much but still some.  I think when she has such a bad night it takes her a day or two to get back to sleeping well.  She tried pears today for the first time and she liked them.  She made a pretty funny face when she first tasted them, but I guess it wasn't enough to keep her from eating them.  
     We went out to eat last night with some of Kevin's classmates.  Lydia was a hit.  She did really good too.  She was just looking around at everything and taking it all in.  And she didn't cry at all when other people held her.  That gives me hope for Christmas.  It's nice to have my husband home and not worrying about studying. He's not going to have to study near as much this next year.  Only 6 more days and we'll be in Texas for about 2 weeks.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment. Your sweet family will be back in Texas soon enough....Baby Johnson and Lydia have many wonderful years ahead of them. What a blessing that God is already providing sweet friends for our girls to hang out with. Are ya'll going to make it for the Sunday School party next Friday? It's the annual party at the Smiley's.

    ReplyDelete