I'm so excited that I'm finally starting my own blog! I am not the blogging type so this is a little out of my element. I have been encouraged by a couple of people to start one but I never thought I would. (Colette and Kevin) I enjoy reading other peoples blogs so maybe they will enjoy mine as well. I'm a little confused as how to make the blog all cutesie, I have seen some really cute ones and I have no idea how they do it. While I am typing this Lydia, my almost 5 month old, is laying on her play gym beside me just a talkin and staring at herself in the mirror. She's a little vane.
But can you blame her when she's this cute?! I LOVE this pic of her. I'm so proud of myself that I figured out how to insert a picture in the middle of my blog. :) My husband is almost done with his first year of Physician Assistant (PA) school at MSU. He is extremely excited. No more sitting in the classroom for that guy. He has done so good this year. And I'm really surprised at how fast it went by. Well I think that's a successful first post thus far. I will hopefully keep this up and keep posting for my numerous fans! Adios.

I'M SO PROUD! you keep this up, Bri-bri! I think it's perfectly cute the way it is. And your first blog was fantastic, by the way.
ReplyDelete